Grenada has one of the loveliest towns in the Caribbean and no part of St. George’s is more scenic than The Carenage, and it’s surrounding. The Carenage is home to several major Grenada businesses, great restaurants, yachts, fishing vessels, water taxis, etc. It is a mix of bustling commerce, and private life. This is not the kind of place that words can do justice to, so I’ll shut up now and let these Carenage Pictures tell the story….
- Drinks at the Nutmeg Restaurant
- Party at Club Karma NightClub
- Check out Fort George where the Prime Minister and Cabinet were executed
- Take a ride to Carriacou on Osprey Ferry
- Catch a Water Taxi to Grand Anse Beach